If you own a high-value home, standard homeowner’s insurance may not be your best coverage option. Owners of high-value homes, those residences with a value in excess of roughly $750,000, require insurance that recognizes their unique coverage needs.
At NAIA, we offer our high value homeowner clients coverages that go beyond standard homeowner insurance, including:
- Property Insurance – Extended dwelling replacement value as well as “all risk” coverage.
- Contents – Covered at replacement cost.
- Enhanced coverage – For collectables including art, computers, jewelry, furs, silverware, guns, and more.
- Loss of Use Coverage – For living expenses if your home is damaged.
- Personal Liability – Increased limits of liability and encompassing umbrella liability protection
In addition to these, NAIA also offers these programs to help meet all of your family’s coverage needs:
|Comprehensive Personal Liability|
|Personal Excess Liability|
|Seasonal & Rental Dwellings|
|Personal Articles Floater|
To obtain a quote, please contact one of our experienced sales staff today